We are an official registrar of .domains, authorized by ICANN.
You can pre-register pro-domains at us- without any guarantee or liability.
The Pro-Domain will be no longer a restricted domain since 16th Nomber 2015.
It's a good news for many professionals interested in .pro. It was difficult in some countries for professionals
to supply the documents necessary for registration at .pro.
It's a good news for companies which can get now their name at a respected and acknowleded top level domain.
And .pro is a domain for all companies thinking positive and having "pro" as a part of their name.
The Pro-Domains at the Third Level stay restricted. You do not buy just a domain, if you register a third level pro-domain, you get a certified domain which constitutes your
digital identity at the net.
The attractive pro-domain at second level like yourcompany.pro will cost 100 US-Dollar/year .
The pro-domain at third level will cost 225 US-Dollars per domain/year. The certificate is included in this price. You will have to pay per year
and domain a verification fee of 100 US-Dollars. You self certify with the registration that you are a doctor, lawyer
or accountant or that your organization/company employees at least one medical doctor,
lawyer, engineer or accountant. We will
check your self certification by public data bases and records. Persons or institutions with wrong self certifications have according
to the ICANN rules no right
to a refund of the Verification Service Fee, as this fee pays is also used for the verification costs in the cases with negative
Improve your ranking at Google by .pro
Seach engines like Google rank your listing higher if a keyword from a search is in your domain name. You can get these names with .pro, when they are not available in .com.
Listen to what the Internet "gurus" have to say about what names to buy:
"As we've frequently reported in our SE Book & Newsletter, placing keywords right in your domain name can give your site a major boost on search engines. We've also reported that some engines are no longer accepting sub-directory pages. This is one of the reasons the smart marketing pros have been buying keyword-phrase domain names. They use them as doorway pages to boost traffic to their sites." says Stephen Mahaney, author of The Unfair Advantage Book on Winning the Search Engine Wars.
Michael Campbell points out, in Nothing But 'Net, "The reason we want keywords in the domain name is that search engines often get 'tuned' to find, and give better positioning to, domains with keywords in them."
Declan Dunn, author of Winning the Affiliate Game, sent out a memo to his affiliates advising "To get on top of the search engines, one of the critical keys is a good domain name LOADED with keywords." Declan goes on to say "This news is spreading among WebMasters, SearchEngine Meisters, Internet marketers, and big corporations. Don't wait."
Your customers can now submit at us applications for pro-domains with one, two and three letters.
The application fee is 250 EURO. The registration price is added to this sum in case that the application is successful.
We will check every application before submitting.
Pro-domains with one, two and three letters
Interested customers should consider these issues in the letter:
1. How will applicant utilize the domain name/website?
2. How will applicant promote awareness of the domain name/website?
3. What financial resources will be dedicated to promotion of domain name/website?
4. What is the proposed timeline for implementation?
5. How will consumers and businesses benefit from the allocation of the domain name to the applicant?
Special consideration will be given to a novel approach with a potential to significantly raise the awareness and interest of .PRO domains.
The customer should express these commitments in the letter:
1. Commit to using the one- two- or three-character.PRO domain as their primary web address, or for a specific long-term marketing campaign;
2. Demonstrate a financial commitment to promoting their web address resulting in increased awareness of the .PRO TLD;
3. Meet or exceed commitments made by competing applicants.
4. Meet minimum standards of decency and morality and be deemed by RegistryPro to be a positive representative of the .PRO TLD.
5. Deliver on commitment to use and promote the domain within 180 days of selection.
The length of the RFP responses should not exceed 15 pages and should include a statement that he or she has read the RFP guidelines and agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions, and policies contained therein.
6. Meet the eligibility and other conditions of .pro.